Surfing Santa Claus, NBC-153
Surfing Santa Claus - 140 Pieces, Level 3
Celebrate Christmas on a small scale.
nanoblock is a micro sized building block from Japan. Start building on a scale never seen before! This amazingly small micro sized block makes it possible to create detailed masterpieces from tiny animals and miniature musical instruments to architectural landmarks from around the globe. With exciting models to appeal to every personality, nanoblock is sure to captivate builders of all ages.
- Each nanoblock set includes between 70 –200 blocks
- Each set takes the average builder between 10–30 minutes to complete
- Includes detailed colour instructions & spare blocks
- The smallest block measures just 4×4×5mm
- Loved by the young and young at heart
- Totally addictive building block fun
- Collect them all!
This nanoblock Christmas model - Surfing Santa Claus is a Level 3 build and has 140+ pieces.
Each pack indicates the level of difficulty on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being beginner and 5 being expert.
Flat Fee Postage of $5.80 Australia wide using Australia Post Registered Post Envelope for this one item. Combined postage uses Australia Post Small Satchel at Flat Fee of $8.00. Spend $75 for FREE postage.