D&D Curse of Strahd - 5th Edition Hardcover Adventure Source Book
D&D Curse of Strahd - 5th Edition Hardcover Adventure, Level 1-10
B65170000 - Wizards of the Coast
Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited.
- A fantasy-horror adventure for characters levels 1-10, Curse of Strahd provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to create an exciting and memorable play experience.
- Available separately: a 54 card deck by Gale Force Nine representing the Tarokka cards, used by the fortune-teller Madam Eva in the adventure to randomly determine key aspects of the adventure. Also available from GF9 is a Curse of Strahd Dungeon Master's Screen.
- Written in consultation with Tracy Hickman and Laura Hickman, creators of the original Ravenloft adventure.
Curse of Strahd is produced by Wizards of the Coast. It was written by Chris Perkins, edited by Kim Mohan and Jeremy Crawford, and art directed by Kate Irwin. The adventure incorporates material from the original Ravenloft adventure as well as new story content created by Tracy and Laura Hickman, Chris Perkins, Adam Lee, Richard Whitters, and Jeremy Crawford.
Play online or at home with these great resources to help supplement your game.
Curse of Strahd has a set of player options, which you can download now to create you gothic themed character.
- We've provided a selection of untagged maps of Barovia for use in your home and online games.
- Curse of Strahd contains handouts for Dungeon Masters.
The winners of the 2016 ENnie Awards, an annual fan-based celebration of excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming, were announced at that year's Gen Con.
- Winner (Gold): Best Adventure: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
- Winner (Gold): Best Art/Cover: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
- Winner (Silver): Product of the Year: Dungeons & Dragons (Curse of Strahd)
Flat Fee Postage of $12.00 to anywhere in Australia using Australia Post. Spend $75 for FREE postage.