Artesania 27000 Hand Tool Set 1 (6 Piece)
Artesania 27000 Hand Tool Set 1
ART-27000 - Artesania Latina
This 6 piece modelling tool set includes the basics needed for building wooden ships and will enhance your enjoyment of this hobby by using equipment that is of high quality and simplifies the intricate nature of timber modelling.
- Modelling Cutter No. 1 - Basic modeller's tool, has many uses as tasks to make in the assembly of our model. Features aluminium handle and interchangeable blade.
- Tip Nailer - Tool for a greater comfort when nailing brass iron tips, replacing the usual hammer. Specific for naval modelling. It is recommended to use brass-plated iron nails as these are easier to sand once the heads are cut.
- Hand Operated Drill - With double calliper and 1 mm drill bit. Perfect for working the fine details in wood and soft plastic like polystyrene.
- Cutting Pliers - For cutting wires, plastic, soft metal and wood. Oblique cutting pliers, with protected anti-slip handle.
- Scissors for threads - Japanese style, ideal for working with the threads of these models. Precision cutting of threads to trim the tails after fitting to boats. Easy handling with two fingers and has very sharp tips.
- Sander Dowel - Support for your sandpaper to make your work more comfortable. It suits sanding of rounded and sharp shapes and other forms. Ideal for wood because it leaves smooth and homogeneous surfaces. In addition, its ergonomic shape improves your comfort when using it.
Flat Fee Postage of $8.00 to anywhere in Australia using Australia Post. Spend $75 for FREE postage.