Nunu 24013, Volvo 240 Turbo, 1986 ETCC, Scale 1:24
Volvo 240 Turbo, 1986 ETCC Championship. Scale 1:24
NU-24013 - Nunu Models
The Volvo 240 Turbo was developed as a Group A racing car by Volvo in Sweden. In 1983, 500 ”Evolution” model cars were built to satisfy production requirements to qualify for the FIA Group A regulations and became a direct base car of the Group A race model.
The engine was equipped with 4 cylinder inline OHC 2141cc turbo-charger and produced 340 hp. The Volvo 240T weighed 1035kg and showed its high speed to rivals. Its boxing body style and speed gained its nickname “Flying Brick”. In the European Touring Car Championship (ETCC), the Volvo 240T won the championship in 1985 and 1986.
- Fine reproduction of the “Flying Brick” box body style with rear wing detail.
- Interior detailed with roll bar, dashboard and seating.
- Underside of chassis highly detailed with detailed front and rear suspension and interior floor pan.
- Marking for the winning car from the 1986 ETCC Championship at Hockenheim.
- The finished model is 200mm in length and 70mm in width.
Paint and glue are required to complete (not included).
Flat Fee Postage of $12.00 to anywhere in Australia using Australia Post. Combine more nano products at no extra postage cost. Spend $75 for FREE postage.