Kiyomizu Temple, Sights to See Series. NBH-194
NBH-194 - Kawada Nanoblock Sights to See Series model.
nanoblock is a micro sized building block from Japan. Start building on a scale never seen before! This amazingly small micro sized block makes it possible to create detailed masterpieces from tiny animals and miniature musical instruments to architectural landmarks from around the globe. With exciting models to appeal to every personality, nanoblock is sure to captivate builders of all ages.
- Each nanoblock Challenger Series kit are Level 3 to 5
- Each set takes the average builder around 3 - 4 hours to complete
- Includes detailed colour instructions & spare blocks
- The smallest block measures just 4×4×5mm
- Loved by the young and young at heart
- Totally addictive building block fun
- Collect them all!
This nanoblock Sights to See Series - Kiyomizu Temple is a Level 3 build and has 620+ pieces.
Each pack indicates the level of difficulty on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being beginner and 5 being expert.
Flat Fee Postage of $8.00 to anywhere in Australia using Australia Post. Combine more nano products at no extra postage cost. Spend $75 for FREE postage.