DR7110 Dragon. U.S.S. New York LPD-21 Scale 1:700
U.S.S New York LPD-21. Scale 1:700
The bow of the San Antonio-class expeditionary warship USS New York was formed with 71⁄2 tons of steel from the World Trade Center. Dedicated to the memory of Sept. 11, 2001, the ship’s motto is “Never Forget.” The ship is designed to transport 700–800 fully equipped Marines into combat.
The kit has several options. Waterline or full hull with stands; open or closed off-loading door; stowed or deployed cargo crane, folded or open helicopter blades. The detail looks soft, but it is accurate.
The kit also comes with Amphibious Forces sprues that provide an LCAC, various helicopters, and M1A1 Abrams tanks. All of them are located on the rear deck of the ship.
- Loading ramp includes optional photo-etch parts.
- Bushmaster II 30mm close-in guns are newly produced
- Rolling airframe missile systems on superstructure.
- One piece side moulded upper hull with undercut details realistically represented
- Waterline or full hull version can be assembled
- Display stand included and suitable for full hull version.
- Sponsons are represented on lower hull by slide modded technology
- Delicate air cushioned landing craft included
- Newly tooled M1A1 MBT included
- Delicate flight decks included
- Stern ramps can be assembled open or closed
- True to scale propellers
- Intricate helicopters V-22 and CH-46 included
Glue and paint required but not included.
Flat Fee Postage of $8.00 to anywhere in Australia using Australia Post. Combine more nano products at no extra postage cost. Spend $75 for FREE postage.